Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Queenies London through this website you will agreeing to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
Price & Payments
Prices for products are quoted on our website.The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated.
In addition to the price of the products you will also have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the products.
Payment must be made on the submission of your order. We may withhold and/or cancel the order if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
The prices on the website include value added taxes (where applicable).
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders that have already been processed.
We will arrange for goods to be delivered to the delivery address stated on your order. The timescale for delivery is dependent on if the goods are held in stock and the delivery method chosen.
We do not take responsibility for late or non-delivery due to factors outside our control.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date of delivery as set out in the order confirmation. However, we cannot always guarantee delivery by the relevant date.
We understand that on occasion it may be required to return items in reasonable circumstances. Any item that you wish to return must be delivered back to Queenies London within 7 working days from the date of delivery. It must be undamaged, unused and in original packaging with tags.
It is at the sole discretion of Queenies London whether the merchandise has been used or if items are still in a saleable condition as new. Items that are returned in non-saleable condition will be immediately returned to the customer.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Pre-approval of returns is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours to obtain a Returns Form to include with your returned items.
- All returns must be packed adequately, safely and securely. Please remember to include your original invoice/receipt and returns form in your parcel.
- Postage, shipping or handling charges for returns will be at the cost to the customer and are non-refundable.
- We require all goods to be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure the items(s) are insured against loss or damage. Queenies London does not take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. In this instance we ask that you contact Royal Mail directly.
- Damaged items will be replaced with the same item only, not refunded. Our merchandise is quality checked and carefully packaged prior to dispatch. If items are damaged in transit we will replace these with the same item.
Returns Policy Exclusions
Please note that the following exclusions apply to our returns policy:
- Pierced earrings cannot be returned or refunded for hygiene reasons.
- Bespoke items (where the items has been customised to your specifications).
- Sale items. These are non-refundable unless faulty.
If you cancel an order and/or are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the date we received your valid notice of cancellation or we have confirmed the refund.
For any queries regarding our returns and refund policies please get in touch at email@example.com.
All orders will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery and will require a signature on delivery.